Wednesday, June 29, 2011

i'm sorry...

     Today was really a bad day for me. 1st time ever, ayah did ignore me. ibu ask me to pick up fikri from sekolah agama and ayah immediately took his cab car key and asked ibu about the school's location ; since ayah rarely pick up fikri from his sekolah agama instead of ibu. and me with the evening-sleep-face was, " ayah nak ambik fikri ke ? ". The question was unanswered. Ayah continue talking to ibu while wearing his uniform. Right hand. Then left. Ended with the button. The question was asked twice with zero reply. Ayah did ignore me. The GMI matter and all my fucking lies. I did create a huge lies with hope i will settle the problem all by myself, since it was my fault. I just don't want my parents to be the one who take the responsibility to settle it for me. For my future. But i'm totally wrong.

     As expected, all the 'macha' lies discovered and yes. its really burdensome. When all my siblings have something to be proud of - arissa with her johan pertandingan tadarus, faeez with his glorious rugby team, fikri with his prefects award. hm. fucking black sheep. hahh.. Yeah..spreading lies towards parents will never gain their blessing in repay. There should be a way..After all happened, i promised to ayah to give me the chance to fix it all by myself, even ayah said " apa kamu boleh buat ..." and its near to impossible, but still. Its possible. insyAllah...
 ayah..seriously. i'm sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...