Wednesday, June 8, 2011

zombie O.O



I’m sorry ,bloggy ~ 

For letting u alone,  sitting at a corner watching others being updated. Huu ~

It is all because of the lost password -.- and the upcoming final test fever, 

plus lack of ideas as well.heh.

The final test is just around the corner. Its next week do.

Sure I have to give my best shot for this exam to :
  • improve my last semester’s CGPA
  • No babbling session with ayah n ibu -.-
And guess what, its already 11.48 a.m but I haven’t get my sleep yet, after 

doing the 14pages HANDWRITTEN reports.

 Last minute works.  Always happened -.-

Ahhh. Need to take a bath already.

For my qistina, really sorry again bout last night.

Seriously dunno why did I suddenly thought of something like that oh.

 btw, idoloveyousomuch ;) 

till next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...