Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Semester 3

Ya Allah.. Its already 1.30a.m. Tomorrow is a big examination day but i still can't study. The worst part in my life. The worst ever. Being dumb and dumber, day by day. Trying to be strong and ego as i used to be, in the end its never than a pretending. pretending. and pretending. Giving all the love to someone is the thing that we as a "makhluk" shouldn't do. It is because our most love is belong to the Creator and insyAllah we would never expect the beautiful love from another "makhluk". It is what Abg Zali told me. To fully believe her oath and promise is my biggest mistake. Even if i used to leave u before, but i didn't left u with any of my promises like u did. Blaming each other will be endless story. So cut it out and enjoy your life peacefully, i guess. Will you? After all the promises, will u live in peace? hehs. None of my business. Even though i am undergoing the worst part in my life so far, 4years of your hardwork to give this kind of result, it just make me more matured and thanks for the lesson. Seriously. and thanks to Abg Zali, Boy, the solehah Zie :D and especially Ros Qistina :) Chongmal kamsamnida..Ok jom study ^^



haha ~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...